A fabric favored by the US Navy, this heavy fabric worn in cold, miserable weather by seafaring men was once tailored from "pilot cloth", a heavy, coarse, stout kind of twilled blue cloth. Well here is our version in a NorSari, but much softer!
- Made by hand in Northfield Mn
- All in One - A Wrap, a Blanket and a Throw
- Functional front pocket perfect for phone or keys
- NorSari and SunSari are unisex and intended for women, men and children
- Product dimensions for size Small are 49" wide and a length of 31". Medium are 55" wide and a length of 31". Large are 61" wide and a length of 31
This NorSari is in our Kodiak Class. The fabric is heavy weight and super warm. These fabrics are between 750 to 900 grams
"I was warm all day at school today for the first time in months! Now I am getting my second NorSari to keep me warm at home."
J.B. Rochester, MN